At Adopt A Boxer Scotland we are passionate about promoting good welfare practices and responsible dog ownership. Owning and caring for a boxer dog can be a lot of fun and extremely rewarding, but it’s also a big responsibility. If things go wrong, we’re here to help.
We want to support anyone who needs help in caring for their boxer – whether thinking about buying a puppy; considering adoption; struggling with their boxer’s behaviour; or worried about their health.
We provide free, confidential advice. Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have: –
There are many ways we can help. For example:
- if you are considering rehoming your boxer, we may be able to help you so that you can keep your dog
- offer advice if you have recently rehomed a boxer and are having problems with the initial settling in period
- help you network with fellow boxer dog owners who are experiencing the same joys and challenges
- advise on toys to keep your boxer busy (and happy)
- give you information about pet behaviorists.
If you have a boxer dog, and you need our help, do get in touch.