Providing information and education about the boxer breed is one of our primary aims; we hope to assist the general public so that they can make the right choice for them, their families and the dog when they consider buying a puppy or rescuing a boxer.
We will be adding relevant and informative topics to the website regularly, our plan is to develop a useful boxer resource for owners. The topics will include:-
- things to consider before getting a boxer
- boxer traits and temperament
- behavioural issues and where to get appropriate help
- choosing a good dog behaviourist
- common boxer health issues
- tips on buying a puppy
- the importance of socialising your boxer puppy
- considerations when adopting a rescue dog
- useful resources
- recommended reading
Please bear with us while we work on these sections (it’s a work in progress).